What is Vet Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser therapy uses a low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to help relieve pain, stimulate and enhance cell function, and improve healing.
Several conditions have been shown to improve with the use of vet cold laser therapy, including muscle and joint pain, arthritis symptoms, and muscle spasms.
Uses for Laser Therapy for Cats & Dogs
Laser therapy encourages cell regeneration and increases circulation, benefiting the following conditions and procedures:
- Bone Fractures
- Strains & Sprains
- Dental Procedures
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lick Granuloma
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Degenerative Joint Disease
Benefits of Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy
- Increases wound healing
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Enhances neovascularization
- Increases blood perfusion
- Reduces edema (swelling)
- Encourages bone healing